covid-19 information + cancellation policy
it's a bummer but part of our every day life now, covid-19 sometimes ruins our fun. we try to be as chill as possible and want to ensure that one way or another, you get to rent the dress.
see below for our current policy. either way- please let us know as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel your rental due to covid-19.
if you let us know 4 or more working days before your rental start date:
- we will be able to reschedule your rental to a new future date, or
- issue you with a gift-card to the value of your rental amount which will be valid for 2 years, or
- cancel your rental and issue you with a full refund. these are processed through our payment merchant and take 10 working days to reflect in your account
if you let us know within 3 working days* of your rental start date but before the item has been shipped or collected:
- we will be able to reschedule the rental to a later date, or
- we are able to issue you with a gift-card to the value of your rental amount
*please note: if your delivery address is outside Cape Town, it is likely the item has been shipped two working days before the rental start date, then the below will apply.
if you let us know after your item has been shipped to you, or when you have already collected/received the item:
- we are unable to refund the rental amount, reschedule or issue you with a refund. this is due to costs already incurred such as delivery, dry cleaning, packaging etc. every item leaving and returning to the studio is dry-cleaned regardless of whether it has been worn, as part of our covid-19 safety precautions.
please dont hesitate to send through any questions or queries you may have concerning your rental, we will always do our best to help you out.