the mira dress
- product details
- how it works
- shipping info
- unsure of the fit?
- wear + care
it's all in the details:
- low plunging neckline
- shoulder pads
- gold zipper detail on sleeves
this dress is a size small. we recommend using boob tape for extra lift.
see our size guide here.
please select your rental start date (the date you would like to receive or collect your rental) on the calendar above.
saturdays + sundays are greyed out as we don't deliver on weekends, please select either the wednesday, thursday or friday before your event as your rental start date if your event is over the weekend.
we offer a standard four day rental period which means your rental will be collected/returned on the monday if your event is over the weekend. alternatively if your event is not over the weekend it will be collected by our courier/due to be returned to our studio on the fourth day of the rental period
please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about a longer term rental period
if you select the local pick-up option, you are welcome to collect your rental anytime between 9am and 5pm on your rental start date. please return your rental the following monday between 9am and 1pm if your event was over the weekend or on the 4th day of your rental period.
*please note late penalties do apply if your rental is not returned on time*
if you select the shipping/delivery option: your rental will be delivered anytime between 9am and 5pm on your rental start date. it will be collected anytime between 12pm and 5pm on the following monday if your event was over the weekend, or on 4th day of your rental period.
*please ensure you are available to hand over the parcel and your phone is on*
for CPT rotators:
PICK-UP & TRY-ON:
1. browse our website and book your rental online (just like you would with online shopping)
2. at checkout you’ll see an option ‘pick up + try on’ - this gives you the chance to secure your preferred look AND to try it on your rental start date (up to 4 days before your occasion or event)
-if you select a delivery date of Wed/Thurs/Fri, we will still only collect your rental from you on Monday (we don't deliver or collect on weekends)
3. on your rental *start date* your look will be steamed + ready for you to try-on at our CPT studio. no need to let us know your'e coming or to "book" a slot, your order will tell us you are coming!
FAQ: but what if it doesn’t fit?
no problem, you can exchange your look for any other available look in our showroom OR get a full refund if you can’t find something suitable.
like to plan in advance?
SR THURSDAY'S FIT-IT DAY
these will take place every thursday from 10am - 6pm
how to attend a fit-it day:
1. please RSVP with your name + contact number here. this is for security reasons, you will not be allowed into the showroom unless you have RSVP'd
2. come anytime between 10am - 6pm
3. this will not be a solo appointment but rather an SR shop experience, so you may be sharing the space with other rotators
FAQ: can i reserve an item for a fit-it day?
sadly not! paid rentals take preference over try-ons, so come with an open mind and have a browse of what's on offer - we take pride in our ever-growing wardrobe.
are you outside CPT? we offer a fit guarantee which allows you to receive a gift-card to the value of your rental* should it arrive and not fit. please note this only applies if you notify us within 4 hours of receiving your rental
*minus the delivery cost
see our size guide here.
our items have been enjoyed by our community and are not brand new, at times they show signs of being loved
please note: garments are steamed before going out to customers however they often do get creased in the delivery process, we recommend giving them a quick steam on the day of your event.
please do not pin your rentals or make any adjustments or alterations, our items need to be enjoyed by rotators after you. you may be liable for the value of the item should this occur.
if you have any further questions regarding this product, please message us on our whatsapp line on 079 393 4213.